Shipments 24/72h in the peninsula
30 days exchanges and returns
Finish: 18 micron 2kt Gold Plated
Outer diameter 12mm
Pearl size: 13 x 8 mm
Pressure closure system
Check the different shipping costs corresponding to each area.
. All our products are delivered with adequate packaging.
. All orders are shipped within a maximum of 48 hours after receiving them.
. Orders placed after 18:00 will be prepared and shipped the next business day.
. Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will be processed on Monday.
. Shipments are only made on business days.
. If for any reason delivery is not possible according to the deadlines established for the type of shipment and area, the customer will be notified by mail and the new delivery date will be informed.
. Adamina will not be responsible for errors caused in the delivery when the address indicated by the Client does not match reality or data necessary for delivery have been omitted.
. The new shipping order will have a surcharge equivalent to the shipping cost Any customs or local taxes will always be borne by the customer.
. When we have shipped your order, you will receive an email or SMS from the courier company to be able to track it.
SHIPPING COSTS AND DELIVERY TIME FOR EACH GEOGRAPHICAL AREA
Purchases over €50 - FREE SHIPPING Purchases under €50 - €3,95 Delivery times – 24 to 72 working hours after order confirmation
Purchases over €70 - FREE SHIPPING Purchases under €70 - €6,50 Delivery times – 48 to 72 working hours after order confirmation
Purchases over €80 – FREE SHIPPING Purchases under €80 - €5,95 Delivery times – 5 to 10 working days. Shipments to the Canary Islands are made by certified mail.
Purchases over €85 - FREE SHIPPING Purchases under €85 - €6,95 Delivery times – 5 to 9 working days.
REST OF THE COUNTRIES
Purchases over €120 - FREE SHIPPING Purchases under €120 - €8,95 Delivery times – 4 to 12 working days. Occasionally, shipments to countries outside the EU may incur additional fees and taxes, which in any case will be the responsibility of the client and undertakes to carry out the procedures and prepare the necessary documentation for the corresponding customs management.
Changes & returns
It is only possible to change an item, for another of equal or greater amount, paying the difference in price, or changes in sizes, within 30 calendar days after receiving the order confirmation email. It is not returned. the amount of purchases except in case of tare or damage. In these cases, once the return is approved, you will receive the amount in the same way you made your purchase, by means of a refund processed by PayPal or a refund on your credit card. It is essential that the products subject to a change or a return are in perfect condition and without obvious signs of use, otherwise no exchange or return can be made. In the event that the product is defective or has any defects, the CUSTOMER must contact ADAMINA within 72 hours of receiving the order. in email@example.com It is essential that the product, its accessories and accompanying documentation are in perfect condition and contained in its original packaging. It is your responsibility to properly package the product to avoid possible damage during transport. Once we receive the return shipment, our staff will verify that everything is in the same conditions in which it was sent and the change will be made. your change is approved by our Customer Service team, the new email will be sent to you with instructions to deliver the item you are going to change to the courier at the time of delivery. The expenses associated with the changes will always be borne by the buyer. The cost of the change will be (€3,95) and must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal before carrying it out. Changes or returns of items postage due will not be accepted.
To process a return, please contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices include VAT of 21%. Discounts are not combinable with other offers. The accepted payment methods are:
At Adamina we accept payments without surcharge with this card
En Adamina we do not charge a surcharge for using it
in adamina We do not charge a surcharge for making payments from this platform.
take care of your jewel
- Our pieces are made of 925 Sterling Silver, rhodium-plated 925 Sterling Silver (provides shine and preserves the piece for longer) and 925 Sterling Silver with Gold and 18k rose gold plating.
- We discourage the direct use on our pieces of colognes, perfumes, creams and oils.
- Avoid knocks or friction with rough surfaces that may affect the surface of the pieces.
- The less direct use of showers, swimming pools or the sea, the greater the conservation and luster of the jewel.
CARE OF 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES
- Over time, naturally, 925 Sterling Silver can suffer a loss of shine and even blackening.
- For the correct cleaning of the piece, we recommend using a special chamois to clean silver (this type of product must be used following the manufacturer's instructions).
CARE OF 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES WITH GOLD PLATING
- All our pieces plated in 18kt Gold and Rose Gold have a treatment to preserve their shine and color for longer.
- The factors that affect the good condition of the bathroom can be from the continued use of colognes and perfumes, frequent contact with water, as well as the person's own pH.
- It is normal that over time the bathrooms can lose brightness and the initial color. In these cases, the bathing process can be repeated on the piece.
In order to make a new gold bath to your jewels and thus recover their initial shine, contact us to send you all the information through our mail, email@example.com