- Our pieces are made of 925 Sterling Silver, rhodium-plated 925 Sterling Silver (provides shine and preserves the piece for longer) and 925 Sterling Silver with Gold and 18k rose gold plating.
- We discourage the direct use of colognes, perfumes, creams and oils on our pieces.
- Avoid knocks or friction with rough surfaces that may affect the surface of the pieces.
- The less direct use of showers, swimming pools or the sea, the greater the conservation and luster of the jewel.
CARE OF 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES
- Over time, 925 Sterling Silver can naturally suffer a loss of shine and even blackening.
- For the correct cleaning of the piece, we recommend using a special chamois to clean silver (this type of product must be used following the manufacturer's instructions).
CARE OF 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES WITH GOLD PLATING
- All of our 18kt Gold and Rose Gold plated pieces are treated to preserve their shine and color for longer.
- The factors that affect the good condition of the bathroom can be from the continued use of colognes and perfumes, frequent contact with water, as well as the person's own pH.
- It is normal that over time the bathrooms can lose brightness and the initial color. In these cases, the bathing process can be repeated on the piece.
In order to make a new gold bath to your jewels and thus recover their initial shine, contact us to send you all the information through our mail, firstname.lastname@example.org